Friday, June 4, 2010

Picture Perfect!


Isn't that a beautiful bookshelf?
I thought so.
And here's how this photo is going to bring joy to my household.

It's a mediated Learning idea.

Step 1: Tidy your bookshelf
Step 2: Take a picture and PRINT it off
Step 3: Have your children refer to this page whenever they tidy up
Step 4: Mediate

But how do I mediate?
Elementary, Watson!

Take a look at this picture, is there anything different between this picture and the bookshelf?
The puzzle on the floor, where does it belong according to this picture?

Keep the picture in the room and when you have them tidy up, ask them if the shelf is tidy the way it is in the picture.

1 comment:

Liberty said...

This is a great idea! I once did that in our school room, but I think a whole room is too overwhelming for littles. A shelf like that is just right!
Awesome!