Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Cinderelly, Cinderelly

Something you may not know about me is that I am a Cinderella freak.
I LOVE the story of Cinderella.
I *HEART* it.
Really. I have almost read every version of it. I have watched almost ever movie version made of it (except for cheap youtube knockoffs. A girl has GOT to have some standards!)
I love Cinderella.

There's just something about it that reminds me about my relationship with Jesus.
I was a broken mess. Fatherless and alone. Believing lies about myself. But then I met this Prince of Peace and had a radical encounter with Him that made me desperate for His love. And nothing could keep us apart. The end.

I just love Cinderella.

And so it will come as no surprise that now that there is a new version of Cinderella emerging, I am excited and stoked.
I have listened to this song (see video below) over a dozen times in the last hour. I many be approaching PATHETIC on the meter that gages COOLNESS.

This song is from the new film A Cinderella Story: Once Upon a Song.

No comments: